Meet the Trainer
As a Swimming Instructor, Vicky took CPR classes for many years. After deciding that the instruction she was receiving could be better, Vicky became an instructor herself, and eventually started her own business offering high quality CPR, AED and First Aid Classes. Here are some of Vicky's credentials:
- Certified American Safety and Health Institute CPR and First Aid Instructor. Vicky has been teaching CPR since 2011. She started out as an instructor for the First Coast YMCA where she continues to teach as well as for her own business. She discovered a community need for portable training and her mobile CPR business was born!
- Retired Army Reserve Colonel who trained and led troops for 27 years. She attained Master Fitness Trainer status, and created numerous training programs over her career, in a wide variety of topics to include Physical Fitness, First Aid, Logistics and other Soldier skills.
- Certified Swim Coach. Vicky has taught all levels of swim instruction from a 1 year old to a 70 year old, and also does competitive swim instruction.
- Substitute Teacher for a variety of subjects, including Special Needs students.
- Triathlon Trainer who has helped dozens of people complete their first triathlon or improve performance in triathlon.
- Vicky has completed numerous Triathlons to include the Ironman, and continues to race at a variety of distances, to include the Marathon and Ultra distances. Vicky's longest race to date was the 2016 Hinson Lake Ultra where she ran 77 miles, coming in Second Place Woman Overall. Vicky has the strength and stamina to go the distance in all her endeavors.